Terms and Conditions
1. The Promoter is Titomic Limited (ACN 602 793 644) of 1/371 Ferntree Gully Road, Mount Waverley Victoria, Australia (Promoter).
2. The Competition is subject to and governed by these terms and conditions (Terms).
3. Entry into the Competition is free and open only to Victorian residents aged between 6 and 12 years (Entrant). All Entrants must obtain the consent of their parent or guardian to enter the Competition. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
4. The Entrant's parent or guardian may provide consent by completing the Entry Form on the Promoter's website (http://www.cre8thefuture.org
) during the Competition Period.
5. The Competition commences at 8.00am (AEST) on Wednesday 16th May 2018 and closes at 6.00pm (AEST) on Tuesday 26th June 2018 (Competition Period). Entries submitted after 6.00pm (AEST) on Tuesday 26th June 2018 will not be accepted.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to delete any inappropriate entries without first informing the Entrant.
7. To enter the Competition:
a. the Entrant must submit a scanned copy of an A4-sized drawing of what they think is the future of transportation (Submission) during the Competition Period (an Entrant may only submit one entry on the Promoter's website); and
b. the Entrant's parent or guardian must complete the Entry Form on the Promoter's website during the Competition Period.
8. All Submissions must be the original work of the Entrant. The Entrant must not be assisted by the Entrant's parent, guardian or any other third party in making the Submission.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of Submissions and to disqualify any Entrant who is found to have circumvented these Terms or made a Submission that is not in accordance with these Terms and any relevant law.
10. The Promoter will short list ten (10) Entrants as Finalists on Thursday 27th June 2018 and notify the panel of judges specified on the Promoter's website. The judges will select one (1) Finalist as the winner and notify the Promoter on 29th June 2018.
11. The criteria for judging and selecting the winner will be based on the uniqueness, commercial potential and possibility to manufacture the Submission as a 3D-printed playground installation. The decision of the judges on selecting the winner is final, contingent on the depicted entry's manufacturability decided by Titomic.
12. The prize is a 3D printing of the winner's Submission delivered to and installed at the premise of the winner's school (subject to the consent of the relevant school). The Promoter does not represent or warrant that the prize will be an accurate representation of the Submission.
13. The winner's name will be published in the Australian Financial Review, and the Promoter's website for at least 28 days, on Wednesday 24th July 2018. The winner will be notified via email or telephone at the email address or telephone number provided in the Entry Form on Tuesday, 24th July 2018.
14. The winner will have 28 days to reply to the Promoter with their details upon receiving notification of their win in accordance with clause 13. In doing so, the winner must verify their name, contact number, postal address and email address to the Promoter by emailing the Promoter at email@example.com
15. The Promoter reserves the right to request the winner to provide proof of identity, proof of residency and/or proof of entry validity in order to claim the prize. The suitability of proof identification, residency and entry, for the purpose of verification, is at the reasonable discretion of the Promoter. If the Promoter makes such a request and the winner fails to provide reasonably suitable proof of identification, residency and/or entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole.
16. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for any network, computer or software failures or malfunctions of any kind which may restrict or delay the winner's verification of their details in accordance with clauses 14 and 15. By entering the Competition the Entrants agrees that proof of sending an email is not a proof of receipt by the Promoter.
17. If the winner fails to respond to the Promoter's notification in accordance with clauses 14 and 15, or otherwise fails to provide the required details to the Promoter and the Promoter is unable to reasonably identify the winner, the Promoter may, at its option, select another Finalist's name and substitute such Finalist as the winner of the prize.
18. If the Promoter is unable to obtain the consent of the winner's school to install the prize in the school's playground, the Promoter may, at its option, select another Finalist or Entrant (as reasonably required) and substitute such Finalist or Entrant as the winner of the prize.
19. The prize is non-negotiable, non-transferable, non-exchangeable and non-refundable. No cash or credit alternatives will be given in exchange for the whole, or any part of the prize.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with the designs of another Submission or with another prize of equivalent value, as reasonably required by the Promoter.
21. Any tax (including GST) arising out of or in connection with the prize will be paid by the winner.
) and used for the purposes of conducting this Competition, as consented to in these Terms and for related activities including ongoing marketing. Entry into the Competition will constitute the consent of the Entrant (and their parent or guardian as appropriate) to the Promoter collecting content and information directly from the Entrant and using it in this manner.
23. Entrance of the Competition signifies the agreement and consent of the Entrant (and their parent or guardian) that the Promoter may use their name, photograph, video footage or other personal information for the purpose of facilitating the judging process, announcing or publishing any winning and enabling the delivery of the prize, without limitation and without payment, prior notification, permission or other consideration.
24. The Entrants (and their parent or guardian) will have a right to access their personal information and to correct their personal information, in the event that they represent false or inaccurate information, by contacting the Promoter at firstname.lastname@example.org
25. All Submissions, including their intellectual property (such as copyrights and design rights), become the property of the Promoter. All Entrants consent to the Promoter using the Submissions in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Competition (including any outcome), the Promoter and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
26. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter, its employees and agents shall not be liable for any claim, loss, damage, injury, cost or expense suffered, sustained or incurred (including but not limited to direct, indirect or consequential) as a result of, or arising out of, or in any way connected with this Competition and/or the prize.
27. Nothing in these Terms excludes or modifies the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
28. All information on the Promoter's Facebook page, whether related to the Competition or otherwise, is for information only. The Promoter makes no representations or warranties of any kind about its or the Competition's association with Facebook.
29. The Promoter's decision on all matters pertaining to this Promotion is final, subject to any procedures required to be followed at law.
30. This Promotion and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed and construed in accordance with laws of Victoria, Australia.